Connections for Couples
Presented by j-junction in association with Lisa Rubinstein.
Connections for Couples is an opportunity to gain new perspectives on yourself and your partner, and learn highly effective practices that enable you to fall in love with each other again and again.
Your relationships are a crucial foundation in your life. They provide a rich and rewarding foundation that keeps you grounded, and helps you maintain perspective on what is truly important to you and the people you love. That, in turn, enables you to be more effective and productive at work and in life. Connections for Couples is an opportunity to find that balance between responsibilities to your work and those to your relationship that often is missing in today’s busy world. You’ll gain new perspectives on yourself and your partner, and learn highly effective practices that enable you to fall in love with each other again and again.
In Connections for Couples©, you will discover how to:
- Build your Love Intelligence©
- Move past the ‘shoulds’ in your relationship to ‘what works’
- Recreate deep love and partnership over and over again
- Have joy in the business and game of relationships
- Create moments that last a lifetime
- Build a Teflon relationship – able to overcome breakdowns that are an inevitable part of life
- Master the art of forgiveness
A must for any couple committed to having deep love and partnership in today’s busy world.
Connections for Couples© is a fun, exciting new journey that will leave you smiling and in love just like the first time.
This seminar is for you if:
- You are looking for more love and intimacy in your relationship
- You want better communication with your partner
- You can’t find the time to connect and share with each other as much as you’d like
- You want to resolve conflicts more easily
- You want to feel understood, accepted and fully appreciated for who you are
- You want to be more accepting of your partner for who they are
- You want to understand how to bolster what works in your relationship and fix what doesn’t
About Lisa Rubinstein
Lisa Rubinstein is all about people’s success, joy and self-expression in work and life. She is the acclaimed author of True Leadership – the source of success. Since 1995 she has provided coaching and training to thousands of people, enabling them to achieve breakthroughs in communication, relatedness, personal power and effectiveness, leading to dramatic results. Her one-on-one coaching and transformational seminars combine education and methodologies to offer a revolutionary approach to life. Lisa created Connections for Couples© as a framework for couples to take their relationship to new and inspiring levels, through gaining new perspectives and letting go of self-limitations, then building practices and structures for maintaining deep love and partnership in the face of the pressures of work and life.
To register your interest, please email email@example.com.